martedì 3 febbraio 2009

Foto 72: "Texasstimmung"


Bild hinzufügen

Sottofondo consigliato: Amos Moses ---->


You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac El Dorado convertible with all leather cow interior. And I'm gonna drive in that baby at 115 miles per hour gettin' one mile per gallon, sucking down Quarter Pounder cheeseburgers from McDonald's in the old fashioned non-biodegradable styrofoam containers. And when I'm done sucking down those greeseball burgers I'm gonna wipe my mouth with the American flag. And then I'm gonna toss the styrofoam containers right out the side. And there ain't a goddamn thing anybody can do about it; you know why? Because we've got the bombs, that's why. Two words: nuclear fuckin' weapons, OK?! Russia, Germany, Romania they can have all the democracy they want, they can have a big democracy cakewalk right through the middle of Tianamen Square and it won't make a lick of difference, because we've got the bombs, OK?! John Wayne's not dead, he's frozen, and as soon as we find a cure for cancer we're gonna thaw out the Duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off. You know why? Have you ever taken a cold shower? Well multiply that by 15 million times: that's how pissed off the Duke's gonna be! I'm gonna get the Duke, and John Castive Eddies, and Lee Marvin, and Sam Peckenthorp, and a case of whiskey, and drive down to Texas...

Nessun commento: